“UP TO 80% COST SAVINGS IN DISPOSABLE FILTERS”
Ultrafiltrex uses the latest magnetic technology to solve resource sapping problems created by pipeline rust or black powder, which forms when iron in the pipeline wall reacts with other compounds to form corrosion.
Ferrous contamination in the pipeline quickly blocks conventional porous filters such as cartridges, strainers, basket filters or cones. This leads to excessive costs of replacing consumables, downtime and specialist waste disposal.
In addition, conventional filtration is limited by particle size collection which means that fine particles continue to flow causing abrasive damage to components and valves leading to replacement costs and flow restrictions.
Ultrafiltrex combines high performance magnetics with optimum flow dynamics to capture virtually 100% of ferrous contamination in the pipeline. It delivers a rapid return on investment by ensuring a cleaner end product and significantly reducing consumable filter costs, complex waste disposal charges and downtime.
“REDUCES WASTE DISPOSAL VOLUME BY 95%”
• High performance Neodymium magnetic cores – capture sub-micron sized particles
• Modular, low weight design
• Quick release mechanisms ensure easy cleaning
• Full stainless steel construction – operational lifespan of >50 years
• 90 bar operating pressure
• No consumables, no running costs
• Flow rates up to 10,000m³/hr (multi unit assemblies)
SERVICE & SUPPORT
Ultrafiltrex is a premium product and we support it with a premium service. We work with clients to provide the optimum Ultrafiltrex solution, the service includes:
• Pipeline sampling and contamination analysis
• Product design to suit flow rates and connections
• Installation guidance and set up to suit flow rates
• Ancillary equipment such as lifting gear for cleaning
• Safety, maintenance and operating training
If you require more information about how Ultrafiltrex can help your process or if you want to discuss an upcoming project, then please get in touch with our dedicated sales team. We are happy to discuss your project and provide no obligation consultation.